1. Fasina FO. Molecular and spatial-temporal epidemiology of highly pathogenic notifiable avian influenza (HPNAI) H5N1 in Nigeria (Doctoral dissertation, University of Pretoria).
2. Potter CW. A history of influenza. J Appl Microbiol 2001;91(4):572-9.
3. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Influenza (flu): [updated: 2019 December 12; cited 2019 December 15].
4. Coleman BL, Fadel SA, Fitzpatrick T, Thomas SM. Risk factors for serious outcomes associated with influenza illness in high- versus low- and middle-income countries: Systematic literature review and meta-analysis. Influenza Other Respir Viruses 2018;12(1):22-29.
5. Grohskopf LA, Alyanak E, Broder KR, Walter EB, Fry AM, Jernigan DB. Prevention and control of seasonal influenza with vaccines: recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices-United States, 2019–20 influenza season. MMWR Recomm Rep 2019; 68(3):1-21.
6. Uyeki TM, Bernstein HH, Bradley JS, Englund JA, File Jr TM, Fry AM, et al. Clinical practice guidelines by the Infectious Diseases Society of America: 2018 update on diagnosis, treatment, chemoprophylaxis, and institutional outbreak management of seasonal influenza. Clin Infect Dis 2019;68(6):e1-47.
7. Iran Islamic Republic Ministry of Health and Medical Education. News: [updated: 2019 December 4; cited 2019 December15].