1. Unknown-Author. Obesity and overweight. WHO; 2013 [cited 2013 July]
2. Finucane MM, Stevens GA, Cowan MJ, Danaei G, Lin JK, Paciorek CJ, et al. National, regional, and global trends in body-mass index since 1980: systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiological studies with 960 country-years and 9.1 million participants. Lancet 2011 Feb 12;377(9765):557-67.
3. Sturm R, Hattori A. Morbid obesity rates continue to rise rapidly in the United States. Int J Obes (Lond) 2012 Sep;37(6):889-91.
4. de Onis M, Blossner M, Borghi E. Global prevalence and trends of overweight and obesity among preschool children. Am J Clin Nutr 2010 Nov;92(5):1257-64.
5. Malik VS, Willett WC, Hu FB. Global obesity: trends, risk factors and policy implications. Nat Rev Endocrinol 2013 Jan;9(1):13-27.
6. Keim ME. O2C3: A unified model for emergency operations planning. Am J Disaster Med 2010 May-Jun;5(3):169-79.
7. Bell S, Christina A. Applying systemic project management approaches for the UK National Health Service. Systemic Practice and Action Research 2006;19(1):27-43.
8. McDonald S, Turner T, Chamberlain C, Lumbiganon P, Thinkhamrop J, Festin MR. Building capacity for evidence generation, synthesis and implementation to improve the care of mothers and babies in South East Asia: methods and design of the SEA-ORCHID Project using a logical framework approach. BMC Med Res Methodol 2010;10:61.
9. Ahmad Dn. Handbook for Logical Framework Analysis: economic planning unit prime ministre’s department; 2010.
10. Lobstein T. Commentary: obesity--public health crisis, moral panic or a human rights issue? Int J Epidemiol 2006 Feb;35(1):74-6; discussion 81-2.
11. Taylor-Powell, Henert E. Developing a Logic Model: Teaching and Training Guide. University of Wisconsin-Extension-Cooperative Extension, Program Development and Evaluation Unit; 2008 [cited 2013]; Available from:
12. Ward DS, Vaughn A, Story M. Expert and stakeholder consensus on priorities for obesity prevention research in early care and education settings. Child Obes 2013 Apr;9(2):116-24.
13. Stirling A, Lobstein T, Millstone E, PorGrow Research Team. Methodology for obtaining stakeholder assessments of obesity policy options in the PorGrow project. Obes Rev 2007 May;8 (Suppl 2):17-27.
14. Butchko HH, Petersen BJ. The obesity epidemic: Stakeholder initiatives and cooperation. Nutrition Today 2004;39(6):235-44.