1. Heidarzadeh M, Rassouli M, Brant JM, Mohammadi-Shahbolaghi F, Alavi-Majd H. Dimensions of Posttraumatic Growth in Patients with Cancer: A Mixed-Method Study. Cancer Nurs 2018;41(6):441-9.
2. Norouzi H, Rahimian-Boogar I, Talepasand S. Effectiveness of mindfulness-based cognitive therapy on posttraumatic growth,self-management, and functional disability among patients with breast cancer. Nursing Practice Today 2017;4(4):190-202.
3. Barthakur MS, Sharma MP, Chaturvedi SK, Manjunath SK. Posttraumatic growth in women survivors of breast cancer. Indian J Palliative Care 2016;22(2):157-62.
4. Akbari M, Lotfi Kashani F, Vaziri S. The efficacy of four-factor psychotherapy on increasing sexual self-esteem in breast cancer survivors. Iranian J of Breast Disease. 2017;10(1):48-60.
5. Lim SM, Kim HC, Lee S. Psychosocial impact of cancer patients on their family members. Cancer Res Treat 2013;45(3):226.
6. Wu X, Kaminga AC, Dai W, Deng J, Wang Z, Pan X, et al. The prevalence of moderate-to-high posttraumatic growth: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Affect Disord 2019 Jan 15;243:408-15.
7. Al-Sulaiman RJ, Bener A, Doodson L, Al Bader SB, Ghuloum S, Lemaux A, et al. Exploring the effectiveness of crisis counseling and psychoeducation in relation to improving mental well-being, quality of life and treatment compliance of breast cancer patients in Qatar. Int J Womens Health 2018;10:285-96.
8. Keyes CL, Shapiro AD. Social well-being in the United States: A descriptive epidemiology. How healthy are we? In: Brim OG, Ryff CD, Kessler RC, (Eds.). The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur foundation series on mental health and development. Studies on successful midlife development. How healthy are we?: A national study of well-being at midlife. USA: University of Chicago Press; 2004.P.350-72.
9.Rizalar S, Ozbas A, Akyolcu N, Gungor B. Effect of perceived social support on psychosocial adjustment of Turkish patients with breast cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014;15(8):3429-34.
10. Cobb S. Social support as a moderator of life stress. Psychosomatic Medicine 1976;38(5):300-14.
11. Flannery Jr RB. Social support and psychological trauma: A methodological review. J Traumatic Stress 1990;3(4):593-611.
12. Regehr C, Hill J, Knott T, Sault B. Social support, self‐efficacy and trauma in new recruits and experienced firefighters. Stress and Health 2003;19(4):189-93.
13. Prati G, Pietrantoni L. Optimism, social support, and coping strategies as factors contributing to posttraumatic growth: A meta-analysis. J Loss and Trauma 2009;14(5):364-88.
14. Shorey S, Chan SWC, Chong YS, He HG. A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a postnatal psychoeducation program on self‐efficacy, social support and postnatal depression among primiparas. J Adv Nurs 2015;71(6):1260-73.
15. Brand EF, Lakey B, Berman S. A preventive, psychoeducational approach to increase perceived social support. Am J Community Psychol 1995;23(1):117-35.
16. Scrignaro M, Barni S, Magrin ME. The combined contribution of social support and coping strategies in predicting post‐traumatic growth: a longitudinal study on cancer patients. Psycho‐Oncology 2011;20(8):823-31.
17. Schroevers MJ, Helgeson VS, Sanderman R, Ranchor AV. Type of social support matters for prediction of posttraumatic growth among cancer survivors. Psycho‐Oncology 2010;19(1):46-53.
18. Bozo Ö, Gündoğdu E, Büyükaşik-Çolak C. The moderating role of different sources of perceived social support on the dispositional optimism-posttraumatic growth relationship in postoperative breast cancer patients. J Health Psychol 2009;14(7):1009-20.
19. Tedeschi RG, Calhoun LG. The posttraumatic growth inventory: Measuring the positive legacy of trauma. J Trauma Stress 1996;9(3):455-71.
20. Matsuda A, Yamaoka K, Tango T, Matsuda T, Nishimoto H. Effectiveness of psychoeducational support on quality of life in early-stage breast cancer patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Qual Life Res 2014;23(1):21-30.
21. Diener E. Subjective well-being. Psychological Bulletin 1984;95(3):542-75.
22. Marashi T, Taherianfar Z, Etemad K, Rakhsha A. [Survey of quality of life of patients with breast cancer among women at Shahid Beheshti University of Medical science and Health service 2017]. Journal Health in the Field 2018;6(1):1-8. Persian.
23. Esfandiar B, Kazemi M, Amanpour E, Tizfahm T. The relationship between religion, spiritual, health, hope, and quality of life in cancer patients. BCCR 2014;6(4):28-36.
24.Shobeiri F, Nikravesh A, Masoumi SZ, Heidari Moghaddam R, Karami M, Badafreh M. [The effect of exercise counseling on functional measures of quality of life in women with breast cancer]. J Education and Community Health 2015;2(1):1-9. Persian.
25-Moharamzad Y, Saadat H, Shahraki BN, Rai A, Saadat Z, Aerab-Sheibani H, et al. Validation of the Persian version of the 8-item Morisky Medication Adherence Scale (MMAS-8) in Iranian hypertensive patients. Glob J Health Sci 2015;7(4):173.
26. Fawzy FI, Fawzy NW. A structured psychoeducational intervention for cancer patients. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 1994 May;16(3):149-92.
27. Aggarwal B, Liao M, Allegrante JP, Mosca L. Low social support level is associated with non-adherence to diet at one year in the Family Intervention Trial for Heart Health (FIT Heart). J Nutrition Education and Behavior 2010;42(6):380-8.
28. Shorey S, Chan SWC, Chong YS, He HG. A randomized controlled trial of the effectiveness of a postnatal psychoeducation program on self‐efficacy, social support and postnatal depression among primiparas. J Adv Nurs 2015;71(6):1260-73.
29.Hashemian K, Pourshahriari MS, Bani Jamali MAS, Golestanie Bakht T. Investigating the relationship between demographic characteristics and subjective biodiversity and happiness in Tehran population. J Educational Psychology Studies 2007;3(3):139-63.
30. Pat‐Horenczyk R, Perry S, Hamama‐Raz Y, Ziv Y, Schramm‐Yavin S, Stemmer SM. Posttraumatic growth in breast cancer survivors: Constructive and illusory aspects. J Trauma Stress 2015;28(3):214-22.
31. Garlan RW, Butler LD, Siegel ERA, Spiegel D. Perceived benefits and psychosocial outcomes of a brief existential family intervention for cancer patients/survivors. Omega-Journal of Death and Dying 2011;62(3):243-68.
32. Lelorain S, Bonnaud-Antignac A, Florin A. Long term posttraumatic growth after breast cancer: prevalence, predictors, and relationships with psychological health. J Clin Psychol Med Settings 2010;17(1):14-22.
33. Matsuda A, Yamaoka K, Tango T, Matsuda T, Nishimoto H. Effectiveness of psychoeducational support on quality of life in early-stage breast cancer patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Qual Life Res 2014;23(1):21-30.
34. Dow Meneses K, McNees P, Loerzel VW, Su X, Zhang Y, Hassey LA, editors. Transition from treatment to survivorship: effects of a psychoeducational intervention on quality of life in breast cancer survivors. Oncol Nurs Forum 2007;34(5):1007‐16.
35. Ram S, Narayanasamy R, Barua A. Effectiveness of group psycho-education on well-being and depression among breast cancer survivors of Melaka, Malaysia. Indian J Palliat Care 2013;19(1):34.
36. Bloom JR, Stewart SL, Johnston M, Banks P, Fobair P. Sources of support and the physical and mental well-being of young women with breast cancer. Soc Sci Med 2001;53(11):1513-24.
37. Jeffries SA, Robinson JW, Craighead PS, Keats MR. An effective group psychoeducational intervention for improving compliance with vaginal dilation: a randomized controlled trial. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2006;65(2):404-11.
38. Myers RE, Chodak GW, Wolf TA, Burgh DY, McGrory GT, Marcus SM, et al. Adherence by African American men to prostate cancer education and early detection. Cancer 1999;86(1):88-104.
39. Rolnick SJ, Pawloski PA, Hedblom BD, Asche SE, Bruzek RJ. Patient characteristics associated with medication adherence. Clin Med Res 2013;11(2):54-65.
40. Baglama B, Atak IE. Posttraumatic growth and related factors among postoperative breast cancer patients. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences 2015;190:448-54.
41. Sears SR, Stanton AL, Danoff-Burg S. The yellow brick road and the emerald city: benefit finding, positive reappraisal coping, and posttraumatic growth in women with early-stage breast cancer. Health Psychol 2003;22(5):487-97.
42. Ginzburg K, Ein-Dor T. Posttraumatic stress syndromes and health-related quality of life following myocardial infarction: 8-year follow-up. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2011;33(6):565-71.